Saturday, January 18, 2014

a party

^ and the first fun one in a long time. 
But really, it's just cause I don't go to many parties. So, of course it was fun. :P 

It was a surprise for two people, who thought they were "distracting" each other from getting to the party too early. It was great.
A friend, Clarissa is going to Texas... (or.. wait.. no Chile. ;) on her mission and a close friend, Trevor became a marine and it was just fun all over. All hosted by a dear friend, Meghan who was the mastermind behind it all. 




Also got to see my bff who lives two hours and the length of a really really tall giraffe's neck away from me and it was a fantastic reunion. 



It was a much needed night where I got to catch up with a lot of old friends that I haven't seen in months and it was refreshing. We told stories, had discussions and laughed really loud. Overall, it was a great night. 
Oh, besides the fact I have Bronchitis. No worries, I'm not contagious ;) 

Stay Classy

+--- A

No comments:

Post a Comment