Thursday, January 9, 2014

green



If you're like me (you know the creative kind but you hardly ever do anything with it) you get in these moods where you just want to make and make and make everything you see in your mind. Or on pinterest if you really are like me. Well, I'm not in one of those moods currently... but I was a few months ago when I made this package for one of favorite missionaries. Thought I would share it with all of you for inspiration for your brave men and woman out there in the field.
(If you're wondering all the green it's because us Mormons actually use slang sometimes. All of our newest missionaries out in the field are called "Greenies" and so everything in the package is green.) 

Heres what you'll need: 


Also a box. Yes, you'll need a box. 


Life Savers 
Oatmeal 
Granola Bars
Breakfast on the Go
Sticky Notes 
Mike and Ike's 
Hand Sanitizer  
Note Pads
Jello
Gum
M&M's
Twizzlers 

This is just what I put in, but you can pick anything you want as long as it's green. 


Here's to cheesy poems. And my horrible handwriting.

I wish all of your missionaries the best. 

Cheers!

+--- A

No comments:

Post a Comment