Saturday, January 25, 2014

just chillin'

My (attempted) sketches of Kristoff from Frozen. Still can't get him quite right, but that's what practice is for, right?

Alright guys, I'm still here. Just, I haven't really had a life for three weeks because I've been sick with Bronchitis. Or whatever it is that I have.

Anyways, after about a week of being stuck at home I figured I should do something with my time.
And since I saw Frozen in November I've been incredibly stuck in this I-love-Disney mood. 
Seriously, I've been listening, drawing, pinning, watching and just obsessing over everything that is related to Disney. 
So with all the time on my hands I've been at my piano, arranging. That's right, you heard it correctly, I've been arranging a medley of Disney songs because I absolutely love, love, love the music Disney creates. 


And it's very fortunate that I have half of the music I'm putting in the medley, already. This is me hoping that I actually finish it. I might need some singers in the future, folks. Keep an eye out if you're interested. ;)

Other than that, I've just been here trying to fill time with stuff that doesn't exhaust me. Writing, sketching, making music and watching my shows. 

I hope ya'll don't get ever get sick with Bronchitis. It's not fun. 

Stay classy, folks. 

+---A 


No comments:

Post a Comment