Monday, January 6, 2014

good vibes only

For the first monday of the year, it wasn't so bad. I'm off on a kick with my resolutions. But uh.. who knows how many more days I have to get what I want.

Today though, I'm here to tell you that, "happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." -Albus Dumbledore. 

Actually, I'm not going to elaborate on that quote. Even though it is a wonderful quote. I'm going to focus on the person who quoted it. Albus Dumbledore! 
Why? 
Why because I had a Harry Potter marathon and I thought it was appropriate! 


Started at 5 a.m. Crazy right? I actually struggled to stay awake and I didn't finish, but I got to the sixth movie before I had to check reality again. 




And if ya'll want to find out what my new years was like click this lovely link: holding onto a hero And you'll get an idea of what I did. 

Cheers! 

+--- A

No comments:

Post a Comment